Digital video works because there’s no better way to showcase your business.
Digital video is the most flexible of all creative formats. Use video on your site for product showcases, product demonstrations, user testimonials and more.
Digital video can make a significant and measurable impact on your business, from boosting your presence in search engines to engaging at a deeper level with customers and prospects.
YouTube is now the second largest search engine in the world, and its users view over two billion video clips each and every day.
- What does this mean for business?
- Consumer expectation has shifted. Video is no longer a neat novelty
- When someone lands on your website, they are 4 x more likely to look at a video than any other content
- Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to buy than other site visitors (source Comstore 2010)
- Video in email marketing has been shown to increase click-through rates by over 96%
- At present more than 1/3 of total web traffic comes from online video
- With the correct optimisation, a video increases your chance of a front page Google result by 53% (source Forrester 2010)
Five Reasons Why Digital Video Is A Business Imperative
Improved Click Rate:
Web Users tend to click on videos more than clicking on image links and other banner ads.
Digital video enhances your website and the user experience. It encourages your visitors to stay on your website longer, giving businesses opportunity to convert more sales.
Stand out from competitors:
You’re unique, so show off just how unique with an engaging video.
A large proportion of web users skim read, click links and click videos. Grab their attention with a 60 second video and a call to action.
Google now crawls the audio content of videos. Google gives importance to videos from YouTube and displays likes to these videos above other generic search results. Submitting your video onto YouTube can boost your SEO ranking and drive more traffic to your site, as it can rank above other search results.
Five Ways To Use Video On Your Site
Record a video of each product you’re selling or your top selling products and show your users how it works and how others are using your product.
You can record your customers testimonials on a video share them online or on networking sites, along with having video feedback on your website.
You could record a one to two minute long video, giving an insight and an over view of your company, along with its key messages, mentioning your services and products. This works well on the ‘about us’ page.
We’ve all seen the 20-minute infomercials on satellite TV channels. Why not take a leaf from their book and create a punchy product demo that may sway wavering consumers to purchase.
Establish credibility and authority by recording live interviews and share them on your website and online.
Need to know more? The team at Digital Business UK is just an email away, get in touch, we are here to help.
Last updated byat .